SWSP7123: COMMUNITY PLANNING, ENGAGEMENT AND GOVERNANCE

WELCOME TO GEORGE's BLOG !! [ghughie.blogspot.com]

Welcome Friends!! Read my blog postings below and add your comments where appropriate!

This blog site generally relates to the stated topic above and as it is part of major environmental health and waste management issues, it would be appreciated if related constructive comments, contributions, reviews and advice are given.

Friday, April 2, 2010

I welcome you all to my new blog site, and as it is my first blogging experience, I hope I can be able to draw your support, comments and contribution

I welcome you all to my new blog site, and as it is my first blogging experience, I hope I can be able to draw your support, comments and contributions on general views and information that could help achieve the intentions of the blog site.

This blog site is mainly for my postgraduate coursework that I am undertaking: SWSP7123: Community Planning; Engagement & Governance. Whatever that transpires within should be closely related and link with COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT and COMMUNITY PLANNING ISSUES. The issues should also be more relevant and appropriate to the topics of discussion presented.

I also welcome useful comments that can meaningfully contribute the topic of discussion.

Happy blogging!!

No comments: