SWSP7123: COMMUNITY PLANNING, ENGAGEMENT AND GOVERNANCE

WELCOME TO GEORGE's BLOG !! [ghughie.blogspot.com]

Welcome Friends!! Read my blog postings below and add your comments where appropriate!

This blog site generally relates to the stated topic above and as it is part of major environmental health and waste management issues, it would be appreciated if related constructive comments, contributions, reviews and advice are given.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Proper rubbish disposal options - Keep UQ refectories clean!

I had been firstly thinking on what would be the appropriate topic for this posting, and whilst still thinking about it, I have tentatively used ‘proper rubbish disposal options’ as the topic.

Deviating from my original idea of considering waste management and recycling in Port Moresby (PNG), my alternate is to re-look at the rubbish disposal methods – Keep the UQ refectories clean – and how I can relate it practically in a community-orientated project.

Coming from a top-down working environment, this project would be challenging, but then again whether it will have enough substance for me to consider it as a project.

Still floating my options…..

No comments: